Q. How do I order my bait
A: By phone, email or website.
Q. Do you sell both retail and trade
A: Yes. Just contact Luke for details.
Q. How long will my bait keep
- A: Unopened your bait will keep for 3 months. Once opened, so long as you keep it cool and out of sunlight it will keep for several weeks.
- Fresh/Frozen (unpreserved) must be kept in a freezer after 24hrs
Q. How should I store my bait
- A: Keep you bait sealed in a cool and dark place.
- Shelflife bags need to be transferred to air tight containers.
Q. Can I use these baits with PVA mesh and bags
- A: Yes. We advise anglers to make them up as required and not to prepare PVA bags/sticks for long periods prior to use.
Q. Are these baits safe to use
- A: We use a human food grade preservative found in many of our own everyday food products. It is both odourless and tasteless and completely safe to both fish and the environment.